Are They Trying To Kill Me?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

All over emotions....

WOW! I am all over the place today.

Simply put I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am about to spend the weekend with 7 amazing women and their equally amazing kids. We have such fun things planned. They are wonderful women, different in so many ways, yet alike in so many others.

As usual the nerves start to come through. Why do they like me? Why would they bother with someone like me. I'm not the prettiest, I'm not the smartest. I'm fairly boring. Why would they want to come stay with me? Oh they're going to regret making the trip.

All over the place, I am.

3 comments:

Stacey Wallace said...

Alisa

You are pretty, you are smart, I am sooooo sure you are NOT boring. I would love to be going to see you myself!!! You are one of the best people I have ever met hun. Believe that. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this, no wait... knows this!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling - Someone, Brit I think, said that Cori or I needed to plan a meet up in the DFW area. All I could think was 'no one would come if I did'! I hope you all have a great time this weekend. Wish I was there. Next time, if I have enough advance notice, I'll try very hard to make it!

April

Sara said...

We will love you.

April, I might consider a roadtrip to DFW if we did it over a long-weekend. Hmmm.