Are They Trying To Kill Me?

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happiness is....

  • laughter and sunlight! - we sure got a lot of that this weekend. Love the sounds of happy kids outside playing.
  • a new sliding glass door. What a wonderful idea! We took out a 6 foot window that was ancient and leaky and put in a 6 foot sliding glass door. This gave us access to our backyard from the back of the house. I opened it up, sent the kids out and they played happily while I cooked!
  • Spending all day in front of the stove to provide my family with a traditional Passover meal.
  • Hearing the slurps and the requests for more when they ate it. I am blessed with good eaters and nothing makes me happier than to watch them eat something I made.
  • Hanging out watching TV with my hubby while recounting a great weekend.
  • Talking to some of the most wonderful "imaginary friends" who continue to show me just how very real they are.

It was a wonderful weekend here in New York. The only bad part was that it ended and now its back to work.

0 comments: